CURTAIN WALLING AND STRUCTURAL GLAZING
Coen Glazing Systems manufacture highly versatile, energy-efficient curtain wall systems to deliver a stylish finish, whatever the specification. We manufacture a wide variety of curtain wall systems to suit any given project.
We offer supply only or supply and installation of a wide range of curtain walling and structural glazing systems for any project requirement.
- Quick turnaround for all screen types & brackets
- Available in the full range of RAL colours
- Supply only or supply and fit if required
ROOF & CLADDING FLASHINGS
Our state of-the art folders allow us to manufacture countless shapes and sizes to suit roofing & Cladding Systems
- Tailor made profiles can be made to order.
- Wide range of materials & thicknesses available.
- Available in the complete range of RAL colours
- 3,000mm standard length, but can accommodate longer lengths.
Coen Glazing Systems have the capability to manufacture a wide range of Aluminium flashings to meet your specific requirements.
Using the latest innovative CNC guillotines and folders, each item is fabricated to your exact measurements.
- Available up to 4 meters in Length
- Up to 4mm material thickness available
- In house welding facility
- Suitable for both commercial and domestic projects
We manufacture made to order aluminium window cills to suit any type of window system.
- Available up to 4000mm in Length
- Welded end caps and upstands at the reveals are optional.
- Can be powder coated to the complete range of RAL colours.
- Used on large commercial projects as well as domestic ones.
We manufacture tailor made rooflights for both commercial and residential projects to suit your needs.
- Large commercial roof lights
- Domestic roof lights
- Also supply brackets for installation & flashings
We manufacture tailor made Louver designs that fulfil aesthetic and functional requirements and can be made in various shapes and sizes to meet your specific demands.
- Available painted or mill finish
- Range of support mullions available
Using our modern machinery, we can manufacture any bracket type required at rapid turnaround.
- Made to order Aluminium & Steel brackets
- In house welding facility
- Painting optional
- Rapid turn around
Each item is pre-treated to remove any dirt or oil from its surface. Powder is then applied electrostatically by charging the powder particles and applying them directly to the grounded part. The charged powder adheres to the surface until it enters a curing oven where the powder melts, bonds and cures to the desired surface characteristic. The result is coating which provides a uniform, durable, high quality finish.
- All products available in any RAL colour.
- High quality durable finish